Natural Nursery is a sponsor of the Great Lactivist Give-away for Breastfeeding Awareness Week 2010. Here is their advice on choosing the right nursing bra. You can enter our big giveaway competition to win a FREE nursing bra.
Gone are the days of plain boring nursing bras! Just because as a new mum you want comfort and convenience doesn’t mean that you can’t have pretty and even sexy!
Natural Nursery has selected for you nursing bras that will take you from pregnancy through the first few months of breastfeeding right up to weaning your baby. These nursing bras are well made, durable and will last well through years of breastfeeding.
These are a few criteria to consider when looking for a nursing bra:
- Can be worn as a maternity bra.
- Designed to give baby easy access to the breast.
- Stretchy so that it can adapt to the breasts’ changing size.
- Providing optimum breast support.
- Only cotton fabric should be in contact with the skin.
- Seamless to avoid irritating your skin.
- Comfortable to wear at night should you wish to.
- Easy to fasten and unfasten.
- Can be washed easily.
- Durable so you only need to buy a few to take you through years of breastfeeding.
- And pretty doesn’t hurt too…
At Natural Nursery, you will find:
The Bravado Original Nursing Bra: a favourite with breastfeeding mums for years. Giving optimum breast support, comfortable to wear at night and easy access to the breast.
The Seamless Bravado Nursing Bra is the perfect nursing bra to wear under a T shirt. No one will ever know that it is anything but a very discreet bra. The removable foam cups that can be used to hide enlarged nipples or breast pads if needed.
The Sublime Nursing Bra: the name says it all. The Sublime is comfortable, convenient and pretty. This breastfeeding bra is made from soft, delicate lace in a beautifully feminine design to make you feel truly radiant. The cups are lined with cotton for even more comfort.